Objectives of this Management Control Training
Accessible from Bac 3/4, this Master of Science (Bac 5) was designed with the contribution of the Professional Association of Reference of Financial Directors and Management Control (DFCG).
In an environment of market globalization and hypercompetition, where change becomes a necessity, the role of the Controller becomes central. He is the architect of a performance appraisal and monitoring system whose goal is to produce informative and reliable indicators to facilitate the implementation of strategies and to prepare for change. In this context, the new MSc Performance Helloquence / Unsplash
Acquisition of Decisional and Technical Skills
Because the controller is at the interface between senior management and operational directorates, the program focuses on the acquisition of decision-making and technical skills based on best practices, in the service of performance management.
A Co-Built Program with the DFCG
- The KEDGE Management Control Master is designed and implemented in partnership with the Association of Financial Directors and Management Control (DFCG).
- DFCG guarantees the best practices of companies.
- DFCG offers internships and job offers, and integrates students into their events.
Academic and Professional Teachings
- The teaching is based on a balance between methodological and practical knowledge by combining academic courses and field approaches.
- 50% of courses are provided by professionals.
A Full English Program
All classes are taught in English.
A CSR Orientation
Courses are systematically linked to CSR.
How to integrate the MSc Management Control
- Step 1
Your advisor assists you in the construction of your training project according to your profile and your expectations.
- 2nd step
Your application online
Submit your application online at join.kedge.edu
- Step 3
This is a 30 minute Skype motivational interview.
- Step 4
In case of admission, you will be asked to fill in and return your registration form to KEDGE.
- Step 5
Live your integration in your future promo at the back-to-school seminars organized on our campuses.
The benefits of the program
- A true opening to the international
- A specialized training that brings expertise on promising sectors
- A connected program with the needs of the market
- A program built according to the needs of companies
- Strong employability
About the School
KEDGE Business School is a benchmark French business school with 4 campuses in France (Paris, Bordeaux, Marseilles, and Toulon), 2 in China (Shanghai and Suzhou), 1 in Dakar, Senegal, and 3 partner ca ... Read More