Enter the Design and Luxury universe and become a creative manager!
This MSc in Luxury and Design Management is the result of cooperation between the 3 Schools of the Artem Alliance: École Nationale supérieure d'art de Nancy (School of Art), ICN Business School (School of Management) and MinesNancy (School of Engineering).
- To develop the knowledge and expertise necessary for progressing in the ever-changing luxury and design markets,
- To implement business, marketing and communication strategies that are adapted to professionals in the luxury market,
- To acquire a culture of design, its history, knowledge of its materials, its role at the heart of luxury firms, its skills and implementation using the bond between marketing and creation,
- To prepare students for an international career in promoting luxury goods, especially in new emerging markets.
1st year (prepation for the MSc):
- UE 1: Ajustements
- UE 2: Développement personnel et professionnel 1
- UE 3: Fondamentaux de la gestion
- UE 4: Design et créativité
- UE 5: Conception et matériaux
- UE 6 + UE 12: Applications pratiques
- UE 7: Développement personnel et professionnel 2
- UE 8: Culture luxe
- UE 9: Management de l’offre dans le luxe
- UE 10: Gestion des marques
- UE 11: Gestion de la production
- “Mapping du luxe Parisien” Seminar in Paris (France)
- Internship to be carried out in a luxury company (3 to 6 months)
2nd year (MSc):
- UE 1: 1st Year Mission or Adjustment modules
- UE 2 + UE 10: Master Thesis
- UE 3: International Management Techniques 1
- UE 4: Luxury Product Distribution
- UE 5: Luxury Communications
- UE 6: International Management Techniques 2
- UE 7: Approach of Luxury Markets
- UE 8: Major Luxury Sectors
- UE 9: Sustainability and Ethics
- UE 11: 2nd Year Mission
- Seminar in Moscow (Russia)
- Internship to be carried out in a luxury company(4 to 6 months)
- After a 3-year Bachelor's Degree, admission in 1st year (2-year program)
- After a 1-year Master's Degree or a Master, admission in 2nd year (1-year program)
- French proficiency required for the 1st year program / English for the 2nd year program
Selection will be made on the basis of the completed application submitted (an oral interview can be organized). The application should contain: certified academic transcripts from all universities attended, a curriculum vitae, a covering letter, and attestations of languages.
Copy of the Certificate(s) of language(s) indicating level achieved [for non-native speakers of the language(s) required]:
- English language: TOEFL (79-80 IBT), TOEIC (750-800), GMAT (550), IELTS (6,5), Certificate of Cambridge (level C)
- French language: DALF or DELF (level B2)
Admission deadline: July 5th.
Admissions processed on a rolling basis.
- Length of studies: 1 to 2 years of studies
- Possibility to apply directly of the M2 level
- Campus locations: Nancy (France)
- Languages of study: English
Click on the image to access the program details:
About the School
ICN Business School is a French Management School that encourages students to step forward and undertake professional plans.