MSc in Leadership for Digital Transformation
Digitalization is changing business models, technologies and the value proposition of organizations. This means that there is a need for redefining and restructuring efficiency and customer value propositions. Business logic of scale, time and customization will change dramatically. This program focuses on how to lead this process and guide your organization into the future from an international perspective.
Leading the digitalization from a broader perspective (business, technology and society) is the focus of this program. It will be supported by insights of the bigger picture of the organization and management, as well as communication skills on “how to change”.
This program is FIBAA accredited and GISMA Business School is awaiting final state approval.
Who is this Program for?
The program is for managers and consultants who have or prepare themselves to take the lead in the digitalization process related to the business functions.
Business and/or management experience after the first academic degree is highly desirable, not necessary.
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city center locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally-ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
What Will You Learn?
You will be able to:
- Gain knowledge about digitalization (technology), leadership and business model innovation
- Have an impact on business and society
- Use practical management competencies around change management and digital disruption
- Communicate and drive change and transformation through knowledge and communication strategies.
As a manager, leading digitalization, you will prepare yourself for the leadership of a digitalized organization.
As a consultant, you will be in the pole position to bring businesses to the next (digitalized) level.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments. In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of a good grade average in economics, social sciences, psychology, law, engineering, computer sciences or related disciplines
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Motivational Statement of 500 words
- Non-standard entry routes are not available. Please seek clarification on qualification entry requirements with our admissions team.
Awarding Body / Certified by
Program taught in: