MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management is designed and awarded by The University of Law and delivered at GISMA’s campus in Berlin. This program content was designed following the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). By studying the MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management, you will get the fundamentals required to work in the ever dynamic world of Human Resources. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Flexible payment plans available! GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments. A deposit of 2,000 is required to start.
This is a one year program (divided into two semesters) with the summer period for your dissertation.
The course will cover the following core modules:
- Leadership and Management Development
- Developing Skills for Business
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organizational Design and Development
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Managing Employment Relations
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/ Project
The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management will be a highly valuable addition to your CV, demonstrating that you are able to succeed in a management or business related role.
The Career Centre team at GISMA is available to support you throughout your studies and after graduation.
Your place of study
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and a growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker /degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component) / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Awarding body / Certified by
The University of Law
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2018