Master of international trade degree program emphasizes practical international business skills, at the same time focus on the theoretical aspects of international trade and commerce.
Master's degree coursework in international trade emphasizes the theories and practices of global economics. Students learn about the research methodology and statistics used to measure global economic indicators. Students often learn about the topics mentioned below:
- Global microeconomic analysis;
- Global economic history and theory;
- Comparative government;
- Global financial markets;
- International mergers and acquisitions.
Popular Career Options
People who earn master's degrees in international trade qualify for careers with global corporations. Graduates can work in management or analytical positions. Graduates often choose the careers noted below:
- International advertising assistant;
- International marketing consultant;
- International financial analyst assistant.
- Foreign Trade of China,
- International Trade Theory and Policy,
- Research Methods,
- China Panorama,
- Basic Chinese.
Key Course Facts
- Start Dates: September 2019
- Course Length: 2.5 years
- Age Requirement: 18 years and above.
Academic Entry Requirement
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree with good grades and full transcripts.
Applicants are required to provide recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors.
English Language Entry Requirement
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
Applicants with IELTS 5.0 or below can enroll on Foundation courses prior to commencing their studies.
Tuition and Program Fee
- 35,000 RMB (5,400 USD approximately) for the first academic year;
- 35,000 RMB (5,400 USD approximately) for the next one and a half year.
Program taught in: