Why should you choose “International Trade Relations”?
- Lectures of professors from the leading European universities.
- Honored guest professors and international trade industry experts as trainers.
- Double Degree Program with Rhein-Main University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- International academic mobility.
- High demand for graduates in the labor market.
- Internships at multinational corporations.
About the program
Fundamental background and practical skills in the following fields:
- Economics of international trade
- International entrepreneurship
- Marketing in international trade
Master of International Trade Relations
The program aims to train qualified specialists for the international trading sector to ensure a healthy pipeline of talent to meet the modern challenges and sustain the continued growth of international trade relations.
Double Degree Program with RheinMain University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Trade departments of diplomatic missions
- International trade organizations
- Transnational trading corporations
Major areas of expertise
International business activities:
- Business design of commercial activities
- Reengineering of business processes
- Management of global supply chains
- Strategy and tactics of international negotiations
- Risk assessment in international trade
Economics of international trade:
- The global capital market
- Comparative assessment of the competitiveness of countries
- Budgeting of foreign trade
Marketing in international trade:
- Innovative marketing communications
- Global marketing management
- Strategies for entering international markets
- Management of international projects
Key competencies and skills that you will develop
- Conducting strategic analysis and forecasting entry into international markets (of goods, jobs, services).
- Using methodological approaches to assess the prospects of international markets.
- Development of strategies and tactics for conducting international negotiations.
- Global supply chain design and management.
- Planning and organizing foreign trade transactions in the digital economy.
- Assessment and hedging of risks in international trade.
- Application of international accounting and financial reporting standards in international trade practice.
Jump at the opportunities of internship in European universities and leading industrial companies!
- A specialist at international trade organizations (WTO, UNECE)
- Trade relations attaché of a diplomatic mission
- Specialists of transnational trading corporations
- Sales representative abroad
- Import manager
- Export manager
- State customs officer
- Business consultant
- Head of the department of foreign economic activity
- Development manager
- Business analyst
About the School
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University was founded in 1899. Recently SPbPU became "National Research University", also known in Russia and abroad as Polytechnic Institute — a recognized ... Read More