Registration Number (Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance: 252137)
Are you aiming to take a leading role in managing innovation and technological change in an international environment? ITM provides an interdisciplinary perspective on the key issues facing global organizations and is suitable for those from a wide range of educational backgrounds and work experience.
What will the course provide?
The course provides the knowledge to manage the development, acquisition, and operation of technology in a globally competitive environment. You will develop the skills to generate solutions through product and process development and learn about e-business technologies and the strategic aspects of design management. This course is designed to produce well-trained analytical thinkers who are equipped to tackle the intellectual and practical challenges of managing innovation and technological change to enhance competitiveness.
After you graduated
As an ITM graduate, there are numerous career paths open to you. Having developed a strong understanding of how technology can best be exploited to contribute to global success, you will be especially suited to roles in companies which operate internationally.
You may achieve a leadership position within a variety of key functions in manufacturing or service organizations, particularly where technology plays a significant part in business success.
With further experience, you would expect to attain a key executive role and be responsible for leading strategy and policy.
Upon satisfactory completion of the programme, an MSc in International Technology Management Degree will be awarded by the University of Warwick. It is identical to the degree awarded in the UK.
Key features of the WMG programmes
- Warwick is a Top 10 university in the UK.
- All modules are taught in Hong Kong by academics from WMG at the University of Warwick, UK, except the three modules conducted by the Hong Kong Institute of Patent Attorneys Ltd.
- Distinguished speaker series from industry experts.
- One or two modules of your course could be studied in the UK or with other WMG partner institutions such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Cyprus.
- Tuition fee scholarships are available for outstanding students.
- Innovative and proven teaching methods.
- Courses are applied with real, up-to-date industrial relevance.
- Flexible class schedule and programme route.
- Enticing career prospects.
- No written examinations. Assessed by assignments and project.
Note: This is a registered course under the Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 13, 2018