The Master in International Sustainability Management Programme is a two-year full-time Master programme across two countries - at ESCP Europe in Berlin and Paris. Students will gain a broad knowledge on all fields of sustainability management, such as sustainability culture, supply chains or CSR reporting. Company consultancy projects, career days and an internship help students to develop their own career network. The programme is instructed in English. ESCP Europe has more than 10 years of experience in integrating sustainability topics in business programmes.
The Master in International Sustainability Management Programme has a strong international dimension: you will study at ESCP Europe in Berlin and Paris and benefit from ESCP Europe’s global faculty, an international classroom and a worldwide corporate network.
The Programme gives you the chance to build business links, as ESCP Europe has strong partnerships with leading international companies. Company consultancy projects, internships and career days help you to build your own corporate network. In addition, foreign language courses and an engaged career service support your personal and professional development during the two years.
After completing the MSc, a great selection of career options are waiting for you: sustainability professionals work in "green" companies, such as in the energy, technological, food, clothing or cosmetics industries, or in certification agencies. They are motivated to rethink traditional structures and work in strategic or sustainability departments, in marketing departments, consultancies, green governance or for NGOs. They also very often found their own innovative start-ups or become social entrepreneurs.
ESCP Europe has its own research centre on issues of sustainability: "Business and Society – Towards a Sustainable World" (SustBusy). It is the result of international cooperation between 15 ESCP Europe members and offers high potential for synergies. Its office is located at the Department of Environment and Economics in Berlin and has been founded under the scientific direction of Prof. Dr. Sylvie Geisendorf.
- Degree: Master of Science in International Sustainability Management (MSc)
- Start: September, 24 months (six trimesters) including an internship (three months) and a Master thesis (three months)
- Language: English
- Credit points: 120 ECTS
- Location: Berlin (terms 1 and 4-6); Paris (terms 2 and 3)
- Content: Sustainable and responsible management
- Understanding the international dimension of sustainability and the need for cross-national solutions
- Socio-cultural as well as environmental limiting factors and requirements
- Scientific approach to problem-solving as well as a focus on applied problems; close cooperation with companies and institutions on national and international levels
- Study fees: EUR 23,100
Where You Study
Thanks to ESCP Europe’s ‘multi-campus-model’, the Master in International Sustainability Management (MSc) gives you the opportunity to study in two of Europe’s most popular cities – Berlin and Paris.
While courses of the 1st trimester are being taught in Germany’s vibrant capital, the 2nd and 3rd trimesters take place in the stunning city of lights. You will then return to Berlin for the 4th, 5th and 6th trimester and finish your studies with your Master Thesis. The Master in International Sales Management (MSc) includes a 3-month internship which you can complete in any part of the world.
The tuition fees for the two year’s programme are set at 23.100 € with a non-refundable application fee of 130 €
The fees are invoiced in four instalments and are due as follows:
- first instalment: four weeks after admission
- second instalment: Sept. 1, 2018
- third instalment: Jan. 1, 2019
- fourth instalment: June 1, 2019
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 3, 2018