The Master's program aim is training of high-level specialists capable of working in an international business environment, create their own business, both domestically and international markets.
- A distinctive feature of the graduate of the master's program is the ability tomanage innovative projects and implement them properly, create the conditions for sustainable development of the company;
- Combination of basic current educational courses with contemporary teaching techniques, case competitions and workshops;
- Analytic, creative and systematic thinking is developed with the help of carefully assembled educational modules that allow deep-dive approach;
- A block of special skills disciplines helps to form cross-cultural teamwork and leadership; teaching is being conducted in close partnership with business practitioners who share their up-to-date expertise with the students; motivating learning environment.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Methodology of science and research methods in management
- International management
- International business
- International finance and accounting
- General courses
- the course is entirely delivered in English;
- contemporary teaching techniques, case competitions and workshops;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- international contacts for future career at top positions;
- analytic, creative and systematic thinking skills development;
- cross-cultural studies and other extracurricular activities at the University;
- scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 30, 2017