Master of Science (MSc) in International Management
The Master of Science in International Management has been developed in response to the critical need to educate and prepare pragmatic, compassionate, and professionally adept international citizens.
The MSc in International Management seeks to provide graduates with the skills and knowledge to succeed in an increasingly fast-paced, highly competitive and complex world. It opens the way to two different specialization areas: one which deals with international trade issues and the other which concerns global affairs. Students will choose their specialization after the end of the first semester, depending on their areas of interest.
This programme attracts students with very different backgrounds: business, political science, history, economics, etc. which turns the classroom into a very enriching place.
Students who successfully complete the Master are able to:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and display a comprehensive knowledge of business topics and issues, and world affairs.
- Get a grasp of growing complexity of the international environment and acquired competencies that will facilitate adaptability to foreign cultures and behaviours.
- Master the tools needed to become inspired and confident leaders, whatever the area of interest, and use these tools and skills in such a way as to make sound decisions.
- Pursue a career in the field of international business or world affairs.
Some of the courses offered on Global Affairs
- Geopolitics and International Relations
- Global Political Economy - The European Context
- International Organizations and NGOs
- Global Policy and Sustainability
- Public Affairs
- Workshop on "UN simulation exercise"
- The Economics of Development
- Introduction to Diplomacy
- Fundamentalism in a utilitarian World
Diverse international careers, one common sensitiveness.
With an emphasis on key economic and policy challenges – globalization issues, sustainable development, corporate social responsibility, geopolitics, new emerging markets, etc.- , the MSc in International Management prepares graduates for careers in both domestic and international business as well as in international institutions such as global nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies, nongovernmental organizations and foreign affairs agencies.
Some positions of our most recent MIB graduated:
- Assistant to the Treasury Manager, Hewlett Packard, Bucharest
- Business Developer Eastern Europe, Geox, Italy
- Project Manager, Red Cross Monaco
- Assistant to the Strategic Development Director, Silversea Cruises, Europe
- Sales and Marketing Manager, Eco Supplies Solar Energy, Monaco
- Junior Consultant, Peace and Sports Projects, Monaco
- Junior Relationship Manager, Monaco Consulate, Washington DC
- Marketing officer Emerging Markets, Yachting industry, Singapore
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 27, 2017