MSc in International Management
The one-year full-time (two-year part-time) Masters program in International Management provides academic
training for the functional manager in modern business organizations. It challenges you to academic and managerial excellence in the diverse contexts of international business, non-governmental organizations and the public
The program offers students the theoretical and practical experience of management by providing the academic underpinning to their present management functions. The objective of the course is to educate individuals as professional managers and business specialists.
What’s special about this program:
- The MSc degree is internationally recognized
- It can be completed in just 12 months of intensive study; semesters begin in February and October.
- The program is designed with working professionals in mind; all modules are offered on evenings and weekends and can be taken in a ﬂexible, part-time structure of 24 months.
- The Prague College Master Speaker Series provides access to well-known and high-level professionals from around the world.
- Acceptance into this program is open to students that have completed a large range of BA university programs that aspire to management careers.
What you study:
Management theory and practice; managing people and organizations; managing operations and ﬁnance; managing marketing; the strategic business environment; managing across cultures; management research; dissertation.
The range of courses offers the possibility to students to continue with a comprehensive and advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing of the external context in which they operate. At the end of the program students are ready to start to develop a career in business and management at a professional level or they are ready to conduct research or study further in the area. The program is aimed at the development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively through analysis of case-studies. In addition it is designed to enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development so that the graduated student is able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large. Thereby, the program assists students to take effective roles within organizations by providing them an integrated and critically aware understanding of management and organizational structures.
The intensive nature of the course combined with the kinaesthetic style of training based on practical case-study analysis and development will equip students with the practical knowledge and experience that will assist them in the real world. We prepare our graduates for the next step up the managementcareer ladder in modern business organizations.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017