A dual degree with MIP Plitecnico di Milano and in collaboration with Champagne Taittinger:
- A unique approach: understanding, creating and managing value in a luxury firm
- Become skilled at the different jobs in a company through unrivalled cross-disciplinary teaching methods.
- The credibility of two prestigious institutions, the complementarity of French and Italian expertise in the Luxury industry, a double-diploma featuring Champagne Taittinger as main corporate partner.
- An interactive approach with numerous Case Studies and Company Visits
- Project Work
- Professional Dissertation
- Optional Internship (September-November
Career opportunities across the luxury spectrum:
- Head of Communications
- E-commerce Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Worldwide Retail Operations Manager
Are you eligible?
You are passionate about the world of Luxury, you are have a keen eye for details and want to build a career in a fascinating and rapidly-changing digitalised environment
- 4 or 5 year Degree (Bachelor's Degree or equivalent) with or without professional experience
General Scholarships for International Students Admitted to Postgraduate Programmes at NEOMA Business School
We have a number of scholarships that our candidates can apply for if they are admitted. They represent up to 15% of the school fees.
Program taught in:
See 7 more programs offered by NEOMA Business School »
Last updated November 1, 2018
This course is