Starting date: each year, in March and October.
Human resources represent a crucial factor for companies and non-profit organisations in order to gain a competitive advantage. The individual’s competencies, motivations, innovation capabilities and overall professional performance quality determine an organisation’s success.
From such a perspective, companies and institutions must equip themselves with experts capable of both fully understanding the central role of the individual and of overseeing the related managerial processes, such as selection, hiring, training, communication, development and compensation.
The MSc in International Human Resources Management is an ideal choice for all those who wish to excel as human resources professionals in the job market at the international level. World-class training, guaranteed international internships, professional and networking opportunities on a global scale.
Structure (1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organisations
- Guaranteed internships in USA, Dubai or Europe
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
- undergraduates or graduates
- professionals who operate in contexts other than human resources
- entrepreneurs who wish to acquire an advanced education in human resources management.
Part 1 – General Management
- The company and the competitive environment
- Business strategy
- Project management
- Marketing management fundamentals
- Finance and business planning
Part 2 – Professionalising teachings
- Strategic management of human resources: approaches, trends and tools
- Job analysis and strategic planning of human resources
- Selection, hiring and retention
- Development: coaching, counselling, mentoring
- Career plan and career development
- Performance management and evaluation
- Global Compensation
- Organisational theories and development
- Industrial relations and collective bargaining
- Workplace health and safety
- International management of human resources
Part 3 – Themed Focuses
- Work psychology
- Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership and team management
Part 4 – Study and research seminars
- Workforce diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity employment
- Internal communication
- Change management
- Human resources metrics
Part 5 – Special Contents
- The technical/professional teaching is enriched by:
- Company tours, to get to know managerial systems and players from the inside
- Artistic-cultural programmes, aimed at stimulating creativity, innovation capability and complex system understanding
- Training in interdisciplinary competencies, such as:
- Business English
- Interpersonal communication techniques and PNL
- Public speaking
Learning Options and Tuition Fees
The Rome Business School offers numerous didactic formulas, to allow you to take advantage of the MSc in International Human Resources Management in the most suitable way for your needs.
- Full-Time Formula (on-campus): € 15.000
- Executive Formula (on-campus or online): € 5.500
- Professional Formula (online): € 3.500
In this video, you can listen to the experience that Jean Chrysostome had while studying at the Rome Business School. You too can make a life-changing experience, apply now!
Program taught in: