- A 16-month full time program delivered exclusively in English
- Benefit from the combined expertise of two world renowned institutions
- Obtain a double degree from emlyon business school and Institut Paul Bocuse
- Study in Lyon, Paris and Shanghai, key locations to learn about the global hospitality industry
- Make the most of a full range of careers services from both institutions to help you manage your career successfully
- Gain access to a select network of hospitality companies
- Gain practical experience through the internship period
The MSc in International Hospitality Management is a 16-month full-time double degree program delivered exclusively in English in partnership between Institut Paul Bocuse, a world-renowned school of hospitality management and gastronomy, and emlyon business school, one of Europe’s top business schools devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and international management. Taking place in France and in China it provides you with a broad view of the industry, general management knowledge and specialist know-how as it pertains to the global hospitality industry.
During your time in Lyon, the capital of French gastronomy, you will fully benefit from the traditions of French hospitality. Then Paris, first world tourist destination, will be the perfect location for a focus on hotels. Finally during your time on emlyon business school's Asian Campus in Shanghaiwill complement this knowledge with experience of the excellence Asian hospitality is known for around the globe.
The teaching methods are based on an adapted pedagogy where by students choose a number of elective courses among a pre-defined range. Providing a balance between theory, analysis, creativity, and practical projects, this tailor-made approach allows you to capitalize on your strengths, pinpoints the areas of
expertise you must improve and adapts to your previous background.
This program will fully prepare you for your management career in the international hospitality industry and allow you to be part of the next generation of global hospitality leaders!
Turn your Ambition into Achievement
Students of the MSc in International Hospitality Management double degree program share a strong desire to learn and work in management positions in hospitality management, a highly international and diverse industry. This passion is mirrored in a program designed to develop those skills that will be most useful for your future career, as well as to provide you with the support necessary to obtain your internship and dream job.
Both institutions have a specific careers services department that helps you prepare for your future career, and develop your professional network within the global hospitality industry. The team of experts will provide you with continual support in identifying career goals, developing action plans to achieve them as well as support you in your internship and job search.
Admission is based on the following elements
- A Bologna compliant bachelor’s degree from a non – French Institution
A minimum of an M1 (Bac +4) is required for those who are holding a degree from a French Institution
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional - more info can be found on the FAQ document)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 10, 2018