START A HIGH-FLYING GLOBAL CAREER WITH THE MASTER'S IN HOSPITALITY
This Master of Science (MSc) in International Hospitality Business will prepare you to lead a high-flying career in the world's most prestigious international hospitality chains.
Offered in Switzerland and London, this programme will give you the skills for managing people, operations and business in hotels and hospitality companies. The higher-level management courses in hospitality include finance, marketing, human resources, and revenue management; these are taught by our industry-experienced faculty members who bring their expertise and best-practice examples to the classroom. The programme ends with an internship for hands-on experience that will give you a chance to practice your new skills in a real-world hospitality work environment.
If you lack a foundation of hotel management skills, you can complete a 4-week Hospitality Immersion Programme* on the Glion campus in Switzerland.
Is this master degree right for you?
This programme is designed for recent graduates or career changers who hold a bachelor’s degree—preferably in hospitality, tourism or event management, business, or an equivalent qualification—and limited or no work experience.
* The Hospitality Immersion Programme is 4-weeks long, optional, and provided at additional cost. Delivered before the start of the other master’s courses, it contains Practical Arts courses in kitchen, restaurant, pastry, oenology, hospitality economics, and hospitality accounting.
- Duration: 2 academic semesters, plus one internship
- Intakes: February and September
- Location: Switzerland (Glion campus), or Glion London, UK
- Applied Learning: 4 weeks, optional, completed on the Glion campus in Switzerland
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018