Full Time 15 months, starting September in Paris, France.
- Semester 1 (September - January)
- Semester 2 (February - May)
- Semester 3 (June - December)
- Work placement (4-6 months)
- Dissertation or integrative business project
- The MSc International Events Management is entirely taught in English, by the Normandy Business School teachers and professionals from the events industry.
- Critical Issues in International Events Industry,
- International Events Partnerships, Sponsorship, and Fundraising,
- Service Industry Marketing,
- Project Management for International Events,
- Strategic Management,
- Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship.
Additional courses in cooperation with professionals of the events industry: bid answering, press relations, roadshow in event’s communication, press review on the events business, cross-cultural management, sales technics, managing stress, presentation technics, etc.
- Field project: a 5-week field project dealing with events organization, found and validated by the program tutors for the students.
Field trips (one week each): Las Vegas (USA), Paris (France)
Meetings with professionals of the events industry to know more about their business. Cost included in program fee.
- 2 contests (2 weeks each): teamwork on a real business issue given by a company.
- 1 work placement. Minimum of 4 months: June - December.
Companies spent 7% of their annual budget in events-based communication. Because of the rapid growth in this field, companies are seeking flexible, well qualified and trained people.
The International Events Management double degree program provides students with means of developing high-level management skills and knowledge specific to the field of events management. It constitutes a response to the demands of events industry professionals in the area of higher education. Future graduates will be able to enter the sector as:
- Product manager,
- Head of the department in an event or conference management company,
- Head of marketing and communication in a theme park,
- Events based communication manager,
- Partnerships Director,
- Communication consultant, etc.
- The admission decision is taken after close evaluation of the application form including CV, personal statement, and reference letters.
Expected level of study : a four-year degree or equivalent, OR a three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83
Or proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More