Full Time 15 months, starting September in Paris, France.
- Semester 1 (September - January)
- Semester 2 (February - May)
- Semester 3 (June - December)
- Work placement (5 months minimum)
- Dissertation or integrative business project
- The MSc International Events Management is entirely taught in English, the Normandy Business School and professionals from the events industry.
- Critical Issues in International Events Industry,
- International Events Partnerships, Sponsorship, and Fundraising,
- Service Industry Marketing,
- Project Management for International Events,
- Strategic Management,
- Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship.
Additional courses in cooperation with professionals of the events industry: bid answering, press relations, roadshow in event’s communication, press review on the events business, cross-cultural management, sales technics, managing stress, presentation technics, etc.
- Field project: a 5-week field project dealing with events organization, found and validated by the program tutors for the students.
- Field trips (one week each): Las Vegas (USA), Paris (France)
Meetings with professionals of the events industry to know more about their business. Cost included in program fee.
- 2 contests (2 weeks each): teamwork on a real business issue given by a company.
- 1 work placement. Minimum of 5 months: June - December.
Companies spent 7% of their annual budget in events-based communication. Because of the rapid growth in this field, companies are seeking flexible, well qualified and trained people.
The International Events Management double degree program provides students with means of developing high-level management skills and knowledge specific to the field of events management. It constitutes a response to the demands of events industry professionals in the area of higher education. Future graduates will be able to enter the sector as:
- Product manager,
- Head of the department in an event or conference management company,
- Head of marketing and communication in a theme park,
- Events based communication manager,
- Partnerships Director,
- Communication consultant, etc.
- The admission decision is taken after close evaluation of the application
form including CV, personal statement, and reference letters.
- English language certification required for non-native speakers: IELTS 6,5, TOEFL CBT 230 or IBT 88, or TOEIC 790.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 12, 2017