With the MSc in International Business, you will embark on a learning journey to acquire specialised skills, develop a multinational leadership perspective and gain the experience needed to become an international manager.
By choosing this MSc you will:
- Recognise the tools and techniques needed to become an international leader.
- Understand corporate social responsibility & design sustainable strategies.
- Engage in collaboration with participants from all over the world.
Why choose this program?
- Top-level faculty
- An innovative pedagogical method
- A truly international environment
- An excellent employability rate for our M.B.S. graduates: 70% of students from our programs are hired BEFORE they even graduate
- Unrivalled networking opportunities
- An AACSB, EPAS and AMBA accredited School
Internship | Professional Experience
At the end of their courses, students will have to find & complete a 4 to 6-month professional project, in France or abroad, providing them with the ability to apply learned concepts and skills.
The objective of this project is to create a new and innovative company. Students will be asked to pitch their project to an academic panel and to potential investors.
This service allows Businesses to ask MSc students for the development of a strategic diagnosis. The MSc students are coached by experimented professionals.
Seminars, Workshops & Meetings
Students will have the chance to participate in different seminars, workshops and meetings. Our career centre and alumni network are also providing students with a full range of workshops and tools to enhance their career and prepare them in seeking the right career opportunities.
18 Months, including a 4-6 month internship.
- 13900€ for the entire programme
- Extended payment options available
- Individual scholarships may apply
(up to 2000€ scholarship according to admission results)
How to apply?
- Complete the online application.
- You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Photo (jpeg)
- Copies of degrees and academic transcripts of the last three years
- Copy of your identification (e.g.passport)
Online registration: From October 7th 2019 to July 10th 2020
The MSc is open to students with four years of study after high school and does not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- English test:
- Montpellier Business School English test (free)
- or TOEFL (at least 80/120)
- or IELTS (at least 6.0/9)
- or TOEIC (at least 785/990)
English native speaker candidates only will be exempted from the test.
- Reasoning test: Only for students with three years of study after high school.
Selected candidates will be scheduled for an admission interview (via video).
Application fee: 90€
International business development manager
- Director of Import-Export
- Branch Director
- International Project Manager
- Country Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Purchasing Manager
About the School
Founded in 1897, Montpellier Business School developed high level study programs accessible through an International Entrance Exam, in a tradition of quality and innovation. The school is internationa ... Read More