MSc International Business is designed to provide international students with the know-how to compete in the global business market.
The program explores the various cultural and geopolitical characteristics of today’s complex international business environment and prepares future managers to become members of the international community in this digital world.
The course prepares students for career opportunities on the international scene in the field of management, digital marketing, corporate finance, and trade.
Read more on the school's website: MSc in International Business
Participants will learn to master the latest tools and techniques that will give them a competitive advantage in today’s ever-changing world. It forms future executives that will play important roles in the business development of existing companies or start-ups.
The program combines an academic and practical approach to gaining competencies needed to be a player in the international business environment.
The French Touch experience
Several business tours in Paris to experience the French Touch Field trips to gain insight into business & management practices.
Students will also get the opportunity to visit French incubators, close encounters with the French Tech and professional fairs.
Program OverviewOur main objective is to provide the student with the tools to analyze this evolving sector.
- Global Business Intelligence
- Geopolitics & Economic stability
- Cross-cultural Management
- Global Risk Management
INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Digital Brand Management
- Mobile Marketing
- Global Supply Chains
- Import Export
- Trade & Taxation
VISITS TO INTERNATIONAL FIRMS & FRENCH TECH
WEEK OF ELECTIVES
- International Project Management
- Cross-cultural Marketing
- Sales team Management
- Business Negotiations
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Business Plan & Funding
- Budgeting & Performance Reports
- Managerial Accounting
- Business & Consumer law
- Dissertation or internship
The MSc International Business program offers a wide range of opportunities for employment. The MSc students may aspire leading roles such as:
- Export-Import Manager.
- Government Trade Officer.
- International Management Consultant.
- Manager of International Subsidiaries.
- International Business Consultant.
- International Project Manager.
- Procurement Manager.
- Supply Officer.
- Marketing & E-commerce Manager.
- International Product Manager.
- Business Development Officer.
- Applicants must have an International Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS or equivalent).
- English test IELTS 6.0 or equivalent requested.
- Interview (either face-to-face or at distance).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 14, 2018