MSc in International Business
This program requires proficiency in English.
"This programme prepares participants for international professions – specifically, import-export.
It enables students to acquire a broad understanding of how firm functions within a European context and more broadly within an international context.
In order to take no chances, the students are sponsored by Counsellors of French Foreign Trade and can take the Professional Certification Examination with the same committee."
Delphine Lacaze, Faculty Advisor
This programme addresses the candidates wishing to work within international companies. Europe includes an important number of specificities which we have to know to succeed in business. These specificities are so much cultural as institutional or still economic.
It is through educational varied things (business games, the realisation of monographs, courses, training) that the student can acquire this knowledge. An accent will be put on the learning of languages, in particular, English.
Structure and Content of the Programme
The Master's in Management of International Business teaching is organised around three lines:
- International Strategic Decisions
- International Development
- European Economic Context
For admittance into the first year of the MSc:
- A first university degree obtained after at least 3 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 180 ECTS in the EU context).
For direct entry into the second year of the MSc:
- A first university degree obtained after at least 4 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 240 ECTS), Professional and international experience(s) -studies or work abroad-, A good command of both the French and English language
Admission criteria consist of: TAGE-MAGE or GMAT; TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS (DELF2 for non-French speakers); professional career goals, previous studies; a personal interview.
Program taught in: