The Master in International Business and Technology focuses on business strategy and development in a global context, and particularly in the Tech, Engineering and Manufacturing Industries.
The program is specifically designed for students with a STEM background (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Medical Studies) who wish to strengthen their business and management skills, as well as to cultivate a better intercultural understanding of the corporate world. The focus on technology and innovation management will prepare them for managerial positions in the cutting-edge industries of tomorrow.
Upon graduation, students will be:
- Able to integrate into an international and intercultural environment;
- Able to foster innovation and promote organizational change;
- Equipped with strong leadership and management skills;
- Able to integrate various business disciplines and functions in tech sectors.
- A program specifically designed for STEM students, fitting their academic background and career interests.
- Technology Management courses on cutting-edge topics in a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to business and management.
Admission is based on each student’s online application available at http://apply.ieseg.fr and the review of the required documents, as well as the result of a mandatory interview with the recruitment staff. Rolling admission is offered to qualified students starting in October 2019.
IÉSEG’s international scholarships up to a 50% tuition waiver.
About the School
IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top Business Schools in France, ranked 7th in France and 32nd overall in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2018 ranking. As a French Grande École and m ... Read More