The Master in International Business and Technology focuses on business strategy and development in a global context, and particularly in the Tech, Engineering and Manufacturing Industries.
The program is specifically designed for students with a STEM background (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Medical Studies) who wish to strengthen their business and management skills, as well as to cultivate a better intercultural understanding of the corporate world. The focus on technology and innovation management will prepare them for managerial positions in the cutting-edge industries of tomorrow.
Upon graduation, students will be:
- Able to integrate into an international and intercultural environment;
- Able to foster innovation and promote organizational change;
- Equipped with strong leadership and management skills;
- Able to integrate various business disciplines and functions in tech sectors.
- A program specifically designed for STEM students, fitting their academic background and career interests.
- Technology Management courses on cutting-edge topics in a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to business and management.
Admission is based on each student’s online application available at http://apply.ieseg.fr and the review of the required documents, as well as the result of a mandatory interview with the recruitment staff. Rolling admission is offered to qualified students starting in October 2019.
IÉSEG’s international scholarships up to a 50% tuition waiver.