MSc in International Business and Management
The MSc in international business and management prepares knowledgeable and action-oriented young professionals for an energetic entry into the globally competitive world of business.
The ALBA MSc in International Business and Management is designed for:
- Recent graduates from any discipline who wish to work in business and management
- Recent graduates in business, management or economics seeking in-depth insight into the mechanisms of the global economy as well as the strategy and operations of the international corporation
- Young professionals with limited experience who want to enhance their employability in the local and the international labor market
The MSc in International Business and Management is a program which commences every September. Classes are held during weekdays between 18:00 – 22:00. The program's duration is 12 months and professionals have the option to extend their studies for two (2) extra months, with a total duration of 14 months.
Through lectures, case studies and group project-based work during the core modules, students will gain the knowledge of key management areas developing the skills related to modern management techniques.
The elective courses and the dissertation at the final stage of the program help students become independent thinkers as they will critically assess and challenge the established models of management and propose innovative ways of addressing key challenges at work.
The program of study concludes the spring/summer internship, providing the students with the opportunity of applying the knowledge models and skills learned in class in real life business.
An Internship brings together the academic with the business world, providing benefits both to students and companies. Due to its importance, the internship has the statue of a course. Instead of the Internship, professionals have the opportunity to follow the Professional Development path, providing them the opportunity to work on their current job position.
Companies interested in interns should contact our Career Development Manager, Maria Melioti: firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-89 64 531 ext. 2262, for further information, details and / or questions on the process.
Highlights of the Program:
- Distinct focus on the architecture of the global trade and financial systems
- An applied perspective within every single course, culminating with the strategic business planning capstone course
- Mandatory spring/summer internship for all students
- Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.
- Optional research dissertation for those interested in pursuing a PhD
- Graduates of the MSc in International Business and Management choosing to take The ALBA MBA after having acquired the necessary work experience, will have three courses waived, in addition to the ALBA Alumni discount (Rules and conditions apply)
Two options to apply:
Application online (fill out the application form, scan and submit your documents, then send the original copies to ALBA).
- Application form in hard copy (available to download through the online application system) sent to the program office along with the original copies.
Candidates to be considered for the MSc in International Business & Management Program must submit the following documents:
- ALBA application form, including recent photograph in jpeg format (or two photos in print)
- Two letters of recommendation which can be submitted online or using the printed forms in Greek - in English
- Official transcripts as well as certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned. Applicants, who cannot obtain an official transcript in a reasonable time, may send a photocopy of unofficial transcripts as a temporary substitute in order to expedite the evaluation process
- Proof of competence in the English language.Candidates are required to either hold the Proficiency or take the TOEFL (100 minimum score-ALBA code 0942), or the IELTS(7.0 minimum score), unless their Bachelor's degree has been awarded from an English speaking academic institution
- Three Essays
- A minimum GMAT score of 550 is expected(ALBA MSc in Finance code 3BM-38-98)
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit (Alpha Bank account No. 101-00-2320-011893, IBAN: GR21 0140 1010 1010 0232 0011 893, SWIFT (BIC) CODE: CRBAGRAAXXX) or charge of credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD)
All candidates will be asked to go through a personal interview.
Applications with one or more missing documents will not be processed until these documents are received. Admission to the Program is decided by the Admissions Committee on the basis of the qualifications and the applicant's personality and commitment.
Tuition Fees for the current entry year: €12,500 paid in installments. Special scholarships up to 40% on tuition fees and a fixed rate of 300€/month (in a furnished apartment - all bills included) for accommodation for International students.
Deadline for the Next Round of Admissions: End of May
Final Deadline of Admissions for International Students who require educational VISA: May
ALBA accepts applications all year round & candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. However, applications received after the beginning of the program will not be reviewed for the current intake, but will certainly be reviewed for next year's intake.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 20, 2017