!ACQUIN accreditation in accordance with European standards!
The best reasons to participate in the program
- World-class professors from SPbPU and leading European business schools.
- Unique opportunities for international mobility. Possible semester abroad at academic partners of SPbPU.
- Double degree options with European universities.
- A wide range of elective courses for building an individual track based on personal interests. Our capabilities are to provide experience in international management not only of consumer goods but also products for industrial use and high-tech goods.
- The program represents principles of business education with the content based on the current real-world experience.
- The program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and practical skills to become true managers with high-level of leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and management skills in the field of international business
- The focus is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets — by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business games and computer business simulation, experts’ workshops, visits on enterprises.
- Double-degree agreements with University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria, The University of Hannover, Germany
- Semester abroad in partner universities and business schools practice-oriented approach to education by company representatives participating in the teaching diversified pool of lecturers from top-ranked Universities
What sets your program apart from other programs?
To prepare managers of international level with high-level leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and organizational qualities in the field of development and implementation of strategies for international business.
The focus of the program is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets — by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business games and computer business simulation, experts’ workshops, visits on enterprises.
What type of person is ideal for this program?
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor, Specialist or Master degree in a subject related area, all applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
Upon graduation participants will have acquired the knowledge and skills needed for a future successful career in top executive positions in international management with companies operating in the global market. The program provides our students with the knowledge and rich source of international business contacts for future careers in top positions. Studying in the English language allows to arrange regular business experts’ lectures and to provide internships in international companies.
Program taught in: