A custom-made program to prepare your international career!
This MSc in International Business Development is designed for students and professionals wishing to become the new leaders of international negotiation. It gives students the tools, methodology, and techniques necessary for international business development.
- To understand a company's stakes and acquiring a multi-cultural approach to main markets.
- To understand the European business environment and international trade techniques.
- To understand cultural differences in order to acquire international negotiation skills.
- To acquire knowledge about the development of international projects.
- To combine creation and innovation in the development of international projects.
- To discover and understand opportunities in the main emerging countries with a focus on major developing countries.
- UE 1: Intercultural approach
- UE 2: The stakes of a company
- UE 3: Company stakes and management
- UE 4 + UE 7: Foreign languages and cultures
- UE 5: International Trade Techniques
- UE 6: European Business Environment
- Internship: International mission in or for a company (3 to 6 months)
- UE 1: 1st-year mission or adjustment modules
- UE 2: International Practice
- UE 3: Developing Business with Mittel Europa
- UE 4: Developing Business with Latin America
- UE 5: Seminar in a Merging Country
- UE 6: Developing Business with Asia
- UE 7: Developing Business with Africa and Middle Eastern Countries
- UE 8: Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- UE 9: Foreign Languages & Culture
- UE 10: Experience abroad, 4 months academic program in Brazil or in China
- After a 3-year Bachelor's Degree, admission in 1st year (2-year program) .
- After a 1-year Master's Degree or a Master, admission in 2nd year (1-year program).
English proficiency required for the 2 years of study.
Selection will be made on the basis of the completed application submitted (an oral interview can be organized). The application should contain: certified academic transcripts from all universities attended, a curriculum vitae, a covering letter, and attestations of languages.
Copy of the Certificate(s) of language(s) indicating level achieved [for non-native speakers of the language(s) required]:
- English language: TOEFL (79-80 IBT), TOEIC (750-800), GMAT (550), IELTS (6,5), Certificate of Cambridge (level C)
The admissions jury will meet in June and in September.
- Length of studies: 2 years of studies.
- Campus locations: Nancy (France) for the 2-year program + Brazil or China for the 2nd semester of the 2nd year program .
- Language of study: English for the 2-year program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 9, 2018