The MSc in International Accounting & Finance, sponsored by PwC, is designed to prepare students for careers as auditors or financial controllers in financial institutions and non-financial companies, as well as for other roles in finance and in advisory services. Students are familiarised with the approaches and techniques necessary for internal auditing and for the creation of governance processes to improve management and performance. It equips students with the knowledge to become audit professionals capable of helping public and private companies report reliable financial information. Students are familiarised with the approaches and techniques necessary for internal auditing and for the creation of governance processes to improve management and performance.
The programme benefits from the school's ambitious research policy.
- Handle complex accounting, reporting and tax issues
- Master international accounting and reporting standards
- Assess, design and make use of organisation controls to steer performance in organisations
- Evaluate companies and conduct corporate restructurings
This school offers programs in:
A COMPREHENSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency. Waivers for native English speakers :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE