Master of Science in International Accounting & Auditing
This MSc International Accounting program (MSc IA) at the ESC Rennes School of Business aims to educate graduate students in a fast-growing area of international business. The development of international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and the convergence of national rules to those standards have meant that the demand for graduates who have skills and competencies in those standards and in their consequences for cross-border businesses is increasing.
Language of instruction: English
- Advanced Management Accounting and Change
- Comparative International Accounting
- Corporate Communication & Corporate Governance
- External Auditing
- International & Eu Business Law
- International Business
- International Financial Reporting
- International Strategic Management
- International Taxation
- Management Control
- Management Of Change
- Preparation for Graduating Project
- French language for International Students
1) Bachelors in a business or accounting related field or equivalent*.
2) English proficiency: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or equivalent.
3) Application form.
4) Interview (possible by phone).
* Cases will be considered individually
RENNES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS appears in the Financial Times ranking among the top 90 Management schools in the world at the 35th position and is ranked 7th among the post-preparatory programs in France. Our position in this prestigious ranking is the result of our commitment to academic excellence recognized by the leading international accreditation organizations AACSB, and AMBA and EQUIS.
This school offers programs in: