The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
- Graduates of this program have great opportunities to be employed in Russian and international engineering and automation companies as well as to continue their education in international Ph.D. programs.
- In two years candidates may receive two diplomas: from SPbPU and from University of Hannover (Germany).
- Unique opportunities for international mobility.
- Master degree program “Intelligent systems” is fully delivered in English.
- World-class professors from SPbPU and University of Hannover (Germany).
What sets your program apart from other programs?
The objective of the program is to prepare Master of Science that possesses knowledge of state-of-art and new trends of automation and intelligent. Practical training, laboratory works and research work is conducted in laboratories equipped with modern facilities provided by companies Siemens AG, Festo Didactic, Oracle and etc. The Program is realized in cooperation with leading Russian and international companies (Siemens, SAP, General Motors, State Unitary Enterprise “Vodokanal of St. Petersburg“, LLC “KINEF“) and branches of the Russian Academy of Sciences in organizing internships, project activities and employment assistance
What type of person is ideal for this program?
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor, Specialist or Master degree in the related subject area. All applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
Upon successful completion of the course according to this program, students have the opportunity to get two diplomas of a Master’s degree:
- Master’s degree in Information Science and Computer Engineering (from the SPbPU)
- Master of Science degree in Mechatronics (from University of Hannover (Germany)).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018