Objective of the Programme
The goal of the programme is to educate students with the leading competences in the field of material science and engineering, research and simulation of material structure formation and properties, laser technologies, additive advanced technologies etc. The participants will study independent and multidisciplinary courses combining science and engineering which will enable them to be highly trained for a further professional career in the leading industrial companies.
The programme provides our students with the profound knowledge and experience in interdisciplinary courses. A good command of English enables them to conduct regular scientific research in industrial sectors.
- The programme gives students from abroad the opportunity to study in international and multinational academic environment, be involved in extracurricular activities at the University.
- There are unique opportunities for international academic mobility. One semester abroad in one of the partner universities.
- Double degree options with European universities.
The programme’s close ties to experts and professionals in the related field, and to the industry as a whole, ensure that our students are given the opportunity to build up a strong initial network that can help in starting their careers.
- Technical University of Berlin (Germany)
- Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
- Brandenburg Technical University (Germany)
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland)
The focus of the programme is to accumulate knowledge and develop practical skills in material science and engineering with the help of state-of-the-art equipment and modern analysis methods. The best lecturers of SPbPU will be involved in educational process. Our students will have an opportunity to have the training and internship in different universities and industrial laboratories.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017