After four years of undergrad, your technical skills are ready. And after just one year at Tufts University’s Gordon Institute, your business and leadership skills will be too. The Master of Science in Innovation and Management program is specifically designed to accelerate your career as an innovator and leader.
Master of Science in Innovation and Management (MSIM)
The Tufts M.S. in Innovation and Management (MSIM) is an intensive, one-year professional master’s program designed for recent STEM graduates or young professionals with a strong desire to drive innovation, Coursework focuses on new product development, finance, lean methodologies, design thinking, leadership and data science.
How the program works:
- The Tufts MSIM program is built around Innovation Sprints—fast-paced, intensive team projects that solve real-world problems.
- Learn the language of business: identify and develop a compelling customer value proposition, create & validate a compelling solution and tie it to a scalable business model
- Develop leadership skills: learn to communicate, persuade, negotiate, and lead others
- Access distinguished faculty mentors and expand your network in the innovation hub of Boston
- Choose two electives in the 2nd semester from any department within the Tufts School of Engineering, School of Arts & Sciences, or the Fletcher School of International Law & Diplomacy. Whatever matches your interests and career goals.
- Career planning sessions – 10 weeks of how to market yourself, develop your career plan, network, and interview
- Accelerate your career via an internship or capstone leadership project in an industry setting
Tufts Gordon Institute is a proud member of the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium (MEMPC), a small group of highly recognized university graduate-level programs in engineering management and related degrees.
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Please submit an essay of 600-800 words that addresses the following questions: Why do you want to attend Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. in Innovation & Management program and how does it fit into your future career aspirations and personal goals? Why have you selected this degree program? Please note: Tufts Gordon Institute’s personal statement length requirements differ from those noted on the online Tufts Graduate School application.
- Official GRE/GMAT scores required
- GRE/GMAT not required for current Tufts alumni
- Official TOEFL or IELTS, if applicable
- Two letters of Recommendation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 27, 2018