The MSc in Innovation Management & Strategy is organised to provide you with the multiple skills required to manage innovation within businesses. This programme is designed for students wishing to participate in the management of organisations and to have control over innovation challenges. This programme will enable you to identify the most appropriate strategies and organisational models to be implemented to cope with business challenges. It is linked directly to the evolution of innovation ecosystems. The development of innovation and technologies are recurring themes in new jobs. After completing this programme, you will be ready to implement organisation and strategic models for innovation development. You will study the French Tech companies to enable you to carry out benchmarks resulting in operational solutions. You will be capable of identifying the risks and opportunities and the strengths and weaknesses of organisations engaged in the digitalisation of their activity and innovation management.
You will also study the French Tech companies to enable you to carry out benchmarks resulting in operational solutions. You will be able to implement new models to enable the sale of innovative products. The MSc trains students to be capable of discerning the most efficient and value creating operating procedures in an innovative environment.
Multidisciplinary courses in connection with innovation environments
This MSc will enable you to participate in operational cases in connection with company management teams, follow strategic decisions and team management methods. This programme is based on the existing synergies between the Graduate schools of the Pôle Léonard de Vinci: ESILV (Engineering School) and IIM (web and digital school).
The MSc in Innovation Management & Strategy offers a wide range of opportunities for employment in a multidisciplinary and international environment. MSc students aspire to leading roles such as:
- Strategy and innovation Consultant
- Business Process Manager
- Business Innovation Project Manager
- Head of Innovative Product Sales Department
- Business Development Officer
- Operational Management Consultant
- Innovation Project Manager
- Group innovation officer
The essential elements required for the development of innovation, so as to orchestrate the different business departments and functions and rise to the challenges and goals of the company.
Students will be able to make decisions in complex and innovative environments.
They will know how to:
- Identify the relevant strategies and how to implement a new organisational model in an innovation environment
- Understand how to turn a company into a more agile organisation
- Understand how technologies and innovation are radically changing competitive dynamics across industries
- Lead the business change management activity for an allocated portfolio
- Define a plan of action for innovation products across an organisational value chain that enables market share gains in new markets.
Yves Alain Ach manages the MSc in Innovation Management and Strategy. His experience, both academic as a Professor in a consulting firm for 20 years and professional as a partner in a consultancy agency, enable him to reconcile the teaching programme with the world of innovative businesses. Yves Alain Ach, PhD. in management sciences and a specialist in valorisation of intangible assets, is currently a Professor at the Léonard de Vinci Business School (EMLV).
- International Bachelors degree (240 ECTS or equivalent)
- English level IELTS 6.0
Why a MSc at the Leonard de Vinci Business School?
- Teaching faculty: PhD professors and professionals
- Modern campus in La Défense, Paris business centre (France)
- Intercultural experience
- Partnerships with multinational firms
- Sports facilities & more than 40 clubs
- Interactive projects with sister schools ESILV (Graduate school of Engineering) and IIM (Institute of Internet and Multimedia)
- Emphasis on soft skills and employability
- Small class sizes
- Individual attention
- Scientific research techniques to engage in independent investigation and understanding of issues
- Access to Bloomberg terminals and FabLab (3D printers)
Program taught in: