Ranked 43th among the Top 100 Best Masters Programmes Worldwide 2012, Msc.in Human Resources Management combines the teaching of advanced HR knowledge with the connection to the business reality, at the same time, encouraging the personal development of the students.
Why choose the MSc in Human Resources Management?
- For students without professional experience, this programme guarantees an intense personal development experience, a real foundation upon which you build a career;
- The programme faculty combine an extensive research background with broad professional experience, making classes unique - with a focus on the balance between theory and practice;
- The programme content is designed with a focus on international best practice and with strong links to business professionals - enhancing students’ career opportunities;
- Students will be involved in a programme with a challenging workload, demanding a high level of information processing and results, an important preparation for a future career;
- Students will be part of a lively intellectual academic community, with close contact between faculty and students that facilitates team building and the sharing of ideas;
- There is flexibility and freedom in the final dissertation / project which will involve a real life business scenario;
- The MSc in Human Resources Management paves the way for either an exciting career or further academic study (PhD).
- Students will undertake a visit to Seville, Spain (mid-week), attending a specially designed course - Negotiation in International Contexts. This will give students great experience of studying in different academic cultures and is an important international experience.
This school offers programs in: