We are the only programme in Ireland and one of a few in the world to be fully approved by the three largest HR bodies in the world:
• Fully accredited by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) at Level 7
• Fully approved by HR Certified Institute (HRCI) as a leading provider of MSc in HRM
• Fully aligned with Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)’s worldwide HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates
The MSc in Human Resource Management is designed for students who do not have a business background. The uniqueness of the programme is the great combination of research and practice. The structure of the programme is designed to build student's knowledge and understanding of human resource management and also provide students great opportunities to go beyond the classroom and empower them to learn Human Resource Management in real organizations via Human Resource Management in Practice module. Students are offered the opportunity to conduct either a research dissertation or a company based project which again build students' capability to apply theory into practice.
Applications for the next intake in September 2020 will open in October. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we recommend applying for this popular programme as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Who Are We Looking For?
Trinity Business School students come from a diverse range of undergraduate disciplines and arrive from locations across the globe. Our ambitious students are ready to embark on a successful and fulfilling career path in business by learning new skills and enhancing existing ones. They take away an awareness beyond profit to include the impact of business on the wider economy and society. We expect our graduates to ‘put in more than they take out’ of the economy and society throughout their career.
- A first- or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
- Two academic referees
- Work experience (optional)
- An IELTS or TOEFL Score: Non-native speakers will need an IELTS score of over 6.5, with no band below 6; or a TOEFL score of over IBT 90. If your primary degree was in English, you can ignore this requirement.
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
MSc in Human Resource Management Career Opportunities
Graduates from the MSc in Human Resource Management will be particularly well placed to tackle business challenges, which is crucially important to organisations operating in an increasingly dynamic and complex world. Graduates of the programme have the option to work in multinational companies in the HR area, or as consultants.
92% rate of employment post-graduation.*
*Student survey respondents currently seeking employment or in employment at 6 months following programme completion. Class of 2016/17.