Objectives of the Programme
This life-changing programme will give you the training and tools you need to have a successful and international career in the hospitality & tourism sector.
The MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management combines 3 main goals:
- To provide sound knowledge and tools from a Top Tier business school
- To enrich strategic and operational insights of the hospitality and tourism world
- To train participants to act and manage in a global and multicultural environment
This programme offers a first-class business education for young professionals wanting to pursue an international and fast-moving career in the hospitality and tourism industry and even beyond.
Enhance your Profile
This multicampus (Madrid & Turin) structure with two concrete specialization tracks (Food & Beverage Management and Events Management) combined with our “learning by doing” curriculum, International Consultancy Project (ICP) and the Professional Development Programme at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, will most de definitely enhance your profile, and provide you with an added value that will help you develop a successful career in the sector.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in any field of study (Minimum 180 ECTS)
- Advanced English level: C1
- TOEFL IBT: 100
- TOEFL PBT: 600
- TOEFL computer based: 250
- IELTS: 7
- 12 months of professional experience is recommended
Applications are examined in the order of their arrival; they must be submitted as early as possible. We have rolling admissions. After the application package has been reviewed by the Admission Committee, the candidate will be notified whether he/she will be invited for the admission exam and individual interview.
A payment of €130 for application fees payable to CCIP ESCP Europe.
Please note that this is non-refundable.
The fees for the academic year 2019/2020 are set at €23,100 (for all students, both EU and non-EU).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2018