Studies at Madrid and Turin campuses.
Scientific Director: Prof. Lola Herrero
Objectives of the programme
This life-changing programme will give you the training and tools you need to have a successful and international career in the hospitality & tourism sector. Our “learning by doing” curriculum combined with the International Consultancy Project and the Professional Development Programme at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration will most definitely enhance your profile, providing you an added value to develop a successful career in the sector.
At the national or international level: Revenue management, Product Manager, Project Manager, Category Manager, Consultant, eco-tourism, luxury tourism, F&B…
A combination of theory classes and of live practical cases:
- Tourism Planning and Development
- Strategic Intelligence
- Food and Beverage Management
- Marketing Decision Making for Tourism and Hospitality
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Event Management
- Management Information Systems in Tourism and Hospitality
1 International Consultancy Project (ICP) worldwide: Multicultural teams of students work in companies as junior consultants, providing solutions to real issues
Time spent on campuses
2 terms in Madrid • 1 term in Turin
- Hotel Management: 67%
- Business: 13 %
- Commerce: 7%
- International Relations: 7%
- Finance: 7%
100% international students
73% women, 27% men
1 year (Start in September)
32K€ is the average salary after the MS.
Less than 3 months after graduation 77% are employed.
90% work outside of their country of origin.
In which sector:
- Tourism/Entertainment/Hospitality: 70%
- Consulting: 30%
How to apply
- Online application
- ESCP Europe written tests: Numerical and verbal logic + English test
- Personal interview if eligible
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2016