The MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management offers a first-class business education for young professionals wanting to pursue an international and fast-moving career in the hospitality and tourism industry. Taking place across our Madrid and Turin campus, it has been designed to train high-level managers, providing them with an in-depth understanding of the management tools applied to the sector and future challenges of this unique, dynamic and diverse industry.
This full-time programme offers in-class sessions including individual and group study and Professional Development Activities(PDA).
A ten-month taught course (October to July) across 3 countries taught in English. (Please note that including internships and thesis, the programme´s length is 15 months in total)
Calendar for the in-class sessions:
- ESCP Europe Madrid Campus. from the end of September until mid-February.
- ESCP Europe Turin Campus. Mid-February until end of April.
- Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, USA: end June - beginning of July.
International Consultancy Projects: from April to September.
Internship: from September till December (4 months minimum).
Final Project Presentations: September / October.
Professional Development Activities
The Professional Development Activities are designed both to help participants to enrich their knowledge of the hospitality industry and to question their professional path.
These activities provide unique opportunities to interact with hospitality professionals and experts, to discover diverse and innovative business models and to reflect on career objectives matching your own talents with the right professional environment.
The Professional Development Activities include:
- International Consultancy Project
- Guest Speakers' Lectures
- Live Casse Studies
- Career Workshops
- Company Visits
The requirements to be eligible for this programme are:
- To have completed higher education to a level equivalent to a University Bachelor's degree or a Master.
- Some professional experience (1 / 2 years experience) highly recommended.
- International profile.
- Advanced English level: C1 (Advance Certificate / TOEFL: 600 /IELTS:7)
- English test at ESCP Europe: candidates without any language qualification will make an English test in ESCP Europe campus during the admission process.
- Real motivation to join the Master and for a high-level career in this field.
The programme tuition fees include:
- In-class modules at ESCP Europe Madrid and Cornell University School of Hotel management (PDP Diploma) - New York
- A tutor guided International Consultancy Project
- Learning materials
- Career Orientation & Workshop s
Fees do not include:
Travel, accommodation and living costs for sessions in Madrid, Turin and New York are not included.
Total fees: 22,200 €
Application fee of 130 € for all applicants- non-refundable
ESCP Europe declares that the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management is a private ESCP Europe diploma, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles *This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain (law 84/2004 BOCM)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2018