Delivered on Reims campus and in a multicultural academic environment, the programme will provide you with a wide range of fundamental managerial skills (corporate and market finance, marketing, strategy and entrepreneurship, human resources, accounting and logistics, 3rd language). Placing a strong emphasis on leadership and ethics competencies that make up the global employability profile, the programme also offers various experiential cases (field study trip, conference in Bruxels...) and the opportunity to complete an internship.
- 3-year Bachelor's degree (Two-Year MSc Option available for non business background), 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English
- Professional experience (Internship or other).
The programme provides training in a wide spectrum of domains,and career paths span all sectors (consulting, banking, industry and services) and departments (sales, logistics, human resources, marketing, business development, etc.)
A few examples include:
- International Sales manager
- International Development Manager
- Financial analyst
- Product manager
- Communication and media relations manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 3, 2017