The MSc in Global Management will provide you with a range of fundamental managerial skills (corporate and market finance, marketing, strategy, and entrepreneurship etc) to make you fit for an international career at the managerial position. Placing a strong emphasis on leadership and ethics competencies, you will dive into various immersion experiences and cases (field study trip, conference in Bruxels...) and the opportunity to complete a professional experience.
Global employability and career opportunities
The programme provides training in a wide spectrum of domains, and career paths span all sectors (consulting, banking, industry and services) and departments (sales, logistics, human resources, marketing, business development, etc.). A few examples include:
- International Sales Manager, International Development Manager
- Financial analyst, Product manager
- Communication and media relations manager ...
Are you eligible?
- 3-year Bachelor's degree (Two-Year MSc available for non-business background), 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English
- Professional experience (Internship or other).
General Scholarships for International Students Admitted to Postgraduate Programmes at NEOMA Business School
We have a number of scholarships that our candidates can apply for if they are admitted. They usually represent about 5 to 15% of the school fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 15, 2018