Seize this one life-time opportunity to study in France and the United States thanks to the MSc in Global Management and the double degree option in partnership with D’Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University in Boston!
- Gain a double degree in under two years:
- An MS in International Management from D’Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University in Boston
- An MSc in Global Management from NEOMA Business School
- Increase your employment opportunities in the USA (possibility to become eligible for an F-1 visa sponsorship).
Career opportunities are diverse:
Business Analyst, Service Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sports Marketing Supervisor, Recruitment Consultant ...
Are you eligible?
- BA in Business OR BA with Business minor: 4 Business courses, 2 from a quantitative area (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Logistics)
- 6 months min. and 3 years max. professional experience
General Scholarships for International Students Admitted to Postgraduate Programmes at NEOMA Business School
We have a number of scholarships that our candidates can apply for if they are admitted. They usually represent up to 15% of the school fees.
Program taught in: