MSc in Forestry
The MSc programme in Forestry is geared for students who have completed their undergraduate studies in Forestry and have obtained the degree of BSc in Forestry or in related sciences.
The programme lasts for three semesters (18 months) and starts in October. After completing the courses, presenting the master’s theses and passing the final examinations the student receives the degree of M.Sc. in Forestry.
During their studies, students are offered lectures, practicals, labs and field practicals/trips. Apart from obligatory courses students may select from a number of electives.
Semester 1 consists of 17 obligatory courses. Semester 2 consists of 11 obligatory courses and 7 electives. Semester 3 has got a slightly different character, as it offers courses and seminars which should help students complete their master’s theses. It contains no obligatory courses, but students select from a variety of electives, labs and field practicals.
The detailed description of the programme and courses is available from the Universities website.
The price 3600 EUR for the MSC Programme in Forestr y covers the costs of teaching, but not accommodation. Students can live in a student hostel belonging to the University (in triple rooms, there are cooking facilities available) or they can privately rent an apartment in Poznan or nearby. The University however will not participate in arranging contracts for apartment rental.
• an application form which includes: full name, sex, date and place of birth, full address with a postal code, telephone number(s) and e-mail address, title of selected course,
• a copy of the BSc diploma in the relevant field of studies (details in the specific course), confirmed by a notary. Please specify your BSc research area and your main field of interest.
Before being enrolled for the MSc course the Applicant hast to:
• pay the tuition fee (details in the specific courses),
• send proof ofhealth insurance,
• have a valid passport for the whole period of studies (citizens from non-EU countries).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 15, 2017