The programme is unique in integrating three elements: (1) the analysis of urban and regional planning strategies and governance approaches for highly dynamic and complex situations, (2) international comparative research and learning, and (3) a focus on environmental, water and infrastructure related challenges. Bringing these elements together, you will examine policy programs for flood resilient cities, integrated road infrastructure solutions and tools for more environmental friendly urban en regional development.
You will be part of an international classroom with students originating from different regions across the globe, some of them having experience in planning practice already. Our dedicated staff will challenge you to rethink real-life planning problems by integrating concepts like self-organization, adaptive capacity and transition management. Through a mix of interactive teaching methods, you will strengthen your collaboration and communication skills, and your ability to work and think independently.
- Development Planning and Infrastructure Management (Double Degree) (specialization)
An internationally acknowledged educational program in the field of Development Planning and Infrastructure Management:
- Dealing with new policy principles like decentralisation, ppp and fragmentation in planning and development practice in Indonesia;
- International exposure for planning students and policy practitioners;
- An established partnership between highly regarded universities: ITB and RUG
- Water and Coastal Management (Double Degree) (specialization)
Program taught in: