If you are planning to work as an independent entrepreneur in your own business, or as a leading “intrapreneur” within an established company, the Master in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation (120 ECTS) provides you with the necessary skills. The objective is to help values-driven, ecologically and socially responsible entrepreneurs in developing business plans and business models that make a difference.
The programme starts in September 2019.
What You Study
Business, as usual, is over! Add some adventure to your career development and explore new horizons.
Practical tools and methods for a sustainable business development
- Lecture-based learning on sustainable entrepreneurship, values-based innovation, business sustainability, management and leadership, entrepreneurial tools and methods
- Project-based practicing in business planning, development, and modeling (business modeling project, consultancy project, business development project or internship, and a sustainable entrepreneurship & innovation project leading to 34 ECTS in total)
- Elective courses in the field of management and leadership (or entrepreneurial tools and methods)
- Preparatory courses for planning and conducting a research thesis
- Compulsory courses in two foreign languages (different levels) and personal career development
This programme is the right choice if you want to…
- assume the important role entrepreneurs and “intrapreneurs” can play in sustainability transformations of markets and society
- work in an international context
- engage in developing your own business models, business plans and consulting projects
- grow your network by meeting teachers and researchers who share your passion for sustainable business approaches and build strong partnerships with major leading companies and entrepreneurs
- add value to your CV by leveraging the highly ranked ESCP Europe Business School
The programme consists of the following modules:
Sustainable Entrepreneurship I - Theory
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Ecological Foundations of Business
- Strategic Management
Sustainable Entrepreneurship II – Skills
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Sustainability Accounting
- Sustainability Marketing
Sustainable Innovation I – Values-Based Innovation
- Values-Based & Sustainable Innovation Management
- Case Studies of Sustainable Innovation
Sustainable Innovation II – Business Models
- Eco-Venturing – Starting an Eco-Company
- Business Models for Sustainability
- Business Model Innovation Mini Project
Intercultural Management and Leadership
- Innovation Project Skills & Management
- Leadership, Teams & Collaboration
- Intercultural Management
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Practice Projects
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Innovation Project
- Mini Consultancy Project
- Internship or Business Development Project
Advanced Research and Management Skills
- Research Methods
- Managing Complexity
Elective Module 1: Specialisations in Sustainability
- Development Economics
- NGO Management
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainability Management
- Sustainable Energy Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Entrepreneurship MOOC
- New Business Models MOOC
Elective Module 2: Languages and Career Development
- Language courses (German, French, Spanish, Italien)
- Career Development
Where You Study
Thanks to ESCP Europe’s ‘multi-campus-model’, the Master in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation gives you the opportunity to study in two of Europe’s most popular cities – Berlin and Paris.
While courses of the 1st, 3rd and 4th trimester are being taught in Germany’s vibrant capital, the 2nd trimester takes place in the stunning city of lights. Your internship or business development project of the 6th trimester can be done in any part of the world.
The German capital has always been very popular, especially among the younger generation. Entrepreneurs consider Berlin to be Europe’s fastest developing start-up scene. The city is also famous for its numerous “beergardens” and bohemian places. Over the years, Berlin has become more and more international. Visitors and locals enjoy a large variety of restaurants, coffee shops, and markets. Culture aficionados value the capital’s museums, theaters and concert halls.
The ESCP Europe Berlin Campus is located near one of the historical centerpieces of Berlin, the Charlottenburg Castle. Visit ESCP Europe Berlin Campus on Facebook.
Paris is extraordinary in every way. You can follow the footsteps of major authors, painters, and other great personalities. Smaller than other capitals, students find an accommodation in the city center more easily and enjoy shorter distances. Theater plays, concerts and other cultural events are usually offered at a very reasonable student price.
The ESCP Europe Paris Campus is conveniently located in the heart of the city, in the 11th arrondissement. It offers its students extensive campus facilities and over fifty active student clubs and associations.
Admissions and Dates
This Master is the right choice if you have...
- A Bachelor degree of a state-approved higher education institution in any discipline with a minimum of 180 ECTS (300 ECTS will be needed to award the Master degree)
- Fluency in English (TOEFL written 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7). Candidates without documentary proof can pass a language test during the interview session
- Pre-experience (no job experience required; if given, maximum two years)
Candidates will be admitted on rolling base.
Fees and Financing
The fees for the two-year programme are set at 24,500 € with a non-refundable application fee of 130 €.
The fees are invoiced in four installments and are due as follows:
- First installment: four weeks after admission
- Second installment: Sept. 1, 2019
- Third installment: Jan. 1, 2020
- Fourth installment: June 1, 2020
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 8, 2018