Objectives of the Programme
Business as usual is over.
This Master of Science degree in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation is designed for entrepreneurs who want to apply the tools of business to solve the world’s most urgent social and environmental problems.
A two-year residential programme based in Berlin and Paris, the Master in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation builds on the latest thinking on entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainability.
Over six terms, students will gain a practical understanding in the classroom of relevant business methods and tools, such as business modelling, as well as direct experience in the field on an internship, a consulting engagement, or a business development project.
We believe students of this programme will be pragmatic idealists. Most students will have backgrounds in economics, natural sciences, or engineering. They are fluent in English and interested in pursuing an international business career that is focused on building innovative and sustainable companies.
This full-time, two-year programme is taught entirely in English, but most serious sustainability problems cross borders, so students study a second language as well. Cross-cultural perspectives are further encouraged through conversations with ESCP Europe’s international faculty and students as well as frequent speakers.
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS
- A university background preferably in economics, social or natural science, or engineering
- Fluency in English: TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS scores or English test on campus
- Work experience not required (if given, a maximum of 2 years is recommended)
Fees & Financials
A payment of €24,500 is due for the two-year programme.
Early Bird Offer: A reduction of €3.100 is offered for applications submitted before 31. March 2019.
The fees are invoiced in four instalments and are due as follows:
- First instalment: four weeks after admission
- Second instalment: 1 Sep 2018
- Third instalment: 1 Jan 2019
- Fourth instalment: 1 Jun 2019
The application fees are set at €130.
Program taught in: