The 2nd cycle in Engineering and Management of Manufacturing Systems, Atlântica , a course that aims to provide, through a scientific approach, a solid, advanced and updated training, deepening knowledge in the management of industrial production, in order to create highly skilled professionals skilled in this area and able either to solve problems related to industrial applications or to pursue a research career in this scientific field.
It is intended that students gain the skills to be able to continue to develop and apply, independently, the acquired knowledge, becoming an important asset in industrial companies or academic institutions, where they will develop their activity of technology management and innovation.
The cycle of studies also seeks to attract students from other training courses taught in other higher education institutions and professionals in the Management and Engineering (Aeronautics, Automotive, etc.) areas who wish to specialize in technology management and progress in the hierarchy of decision-making in companies.
The present cycle of studies aims to provide the student with the capacity to develop autonomous work of I
They can apply for admission to the 2nd cycle of studies leading to the master's degree:
- holders of a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent;
- the holders of a foreign higher academic degree, which is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree of licenciado by the Scientific Council of the Master;
- holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as attesting to the capacity of the Master's Scientific Council to carry out this cycle of studies.
- Beginning October 26
- Thursday 5:30 pm-10:30 p.m.
- Fri 16h-22h
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
About the School
A Atlântica nasceu em 1996 como instituição de interesse público, que procurava ser uma referência orientada para a criação, transmissão e difusão do saber, da ciência e da tecnologia através da artic ... Read More