International Master Degree Program: Energy Technology
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
- The Master’s Degree Program in Energy Technology includes a wide array of energy studies aimed at the fundamental preparation and practical training.
- The program is conducted with the participation of key professors of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and other leading Russian and foreign universities.
- The program contributes to the joint study of Russian students with foreign students, the opportunity to participate together in academic and extracurricular activities of SPBPU.
- The program offers a unique opportunity to undertake an internship in leading Russian energy companies and a semester abroad at foreign partner University.
- All lectures and examinations are conducted in English.
What sets your program apart from other programs?
The purpose of the Master of Science in Energy Technology degree program is to prepare highly qualified professionals capable to solve complex engineering and management tasks in the world energy industry. Upon graduation participants will have acquired the knowledge about modern energy systems, innovative technologies, modern energy equipment and its operation. Fundamental understanding of the sciences and technology related to energy production, conversion, utilization, and conservation will be in demand in the future professional career.
What type of person is ideal for this program?
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor's degree in Energy Technology, Power Machines, Power Engineering or an equivalent degree in a related subject area, all applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
As a result of the program's graduation, students get practical skills in:
- advanced knowledge of thermodynamics;
- basics of design of thermal power plants;
- development of energy efficient technologies and solutions in the energy industry;
- modeling of processes in power machines;
- preparing for scientific research work.
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland)
- University of Hannover (Germany)
This school offers programs in: