Objective of the Program
Master program (MSc) in electrical engineering aims to educate students with the competencies in both theoretical and practical problems solving in the field of electric power complex operations based on intelligent automation systems and up-to-date electric power equipment of both high and low voltage levels.
Program graduates are highly trained for the professional activities in the field of electric power and electric power equipment at multinational companies in different countries. Our students acquire skills and develop professional competences in the operation of energy power systems based on advanced intelligent technologies.
Our graduates develop theoretical and practical competencies enabling them to participate in research and development as well as testing and operation of modern electrical power engineering systems.Scholarships to study abroad in English in one of the European partner universities (a semester or a summer school).
- Brandenburg University of Technology (Germany)
- Leibniz Institute of Plasma Science and Technology (Germany)
- Technical University Kosice (Slovakia)
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland)
- RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- An effective combination of traditional and distance education technologies based on study materials in English.
- Use of advanced laboratory equipment both at SPbPU and partner universities within the program of international academic mobility.
- Increased focus on developing student’s practical skills required for further professional activities.
Since the program is very popular among foreign students we’ve designed three possible individual educational tracks for Master’s degree to choose from.
About the School
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University was founded in 1899. Recently SPbPU became "National Research University", also known in Russia and abroad as Polytechnic Institute — a recognized ... Read More