MSc Educational Sciences: Communication and Deafblindness
Would you like to analyse and improve the communication possibilities of deafblind people? Then this is the programme for you.
The Master's degree in Communication and Deafblindness is a unique programme during which you acquire theoretical and methodological skills. These skills will enable you to analyse communication in situations that are specific to the field of deafblindness. You will learn to apply this knowledge in the contexts of research and intervention. The programme is especially interesting for those who are already working as professionals and who would like to expand their basic knowledge and research skills.
The programme starts with the course Introduction to Communication with people with Deafblindness. In this course, you will learn about fundamental communicative processes, including topics like early symbolic communication and narratives and the role of gestures in communication and thinking.
After the introductory course, students receive coaching in methodology. You will also perform a practical training and write a learner's report. In addition, you will carry out research and write a Master's thesis.
- knowledge minimum: Possibilities of following a pre-programme.
- language test: contact us for more information
- previous education: A bachelor's degree programme in special needs, education or another relevant bachelor's degree programme and sufficient knowledge of methodology.
- written request: contact us for more information
Duration: 24 months
Language: English (100%)
Start course: September 04, 2018
- EU/EEA students: June 01, 2018
- non-EU/EEA students: June 01, 2018
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018