The ability to embrace digital transformation and put it to work is becoming ever more important. In a fast-changing marketplace characterised by the drive towards the Industry 4.0, digital transformation demands a new way of working and not just new technology. Just as essential as technological know-how is leadership.
The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership is specifically designed to help participants prepare for key roles in the management of business innovation, allowing them to meet the increasingly important yet complex business challenges related to digital transformation and frontier technologies.
Taking a non-traditional business education approach while maintaining academic rigour, this degree is well positioned to help you attain a deep understanding of the business impact of technologies, preparing you to hit the ground running in the digital transformation and technology setting when you graduate.
Who is this Programme For?
This master programme is designed for anyone who wants to:
- Develop a deep understanding of how major frontier technologies work, as well as their business, economic and social impacts.
- Obtain the right skills to become future leaders and executives, being able to manage both people and machines, as well as business and technology staff.
- Gain a competitive edge in the digitalisation or digital transformation environments.
- Manage digital business processes and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support digital transformation initiatives.
- Be able to hold different roles and career opportunities at the intersection of business and frontier technologies.
Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably in Business, IT or Engineering
- A minimum of 18 months of professional experience (this may include internships, voluntary work, and part-time jobs)
- 2 reference letters
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- Advanced English level: C1
Fluency in English
For non-native English speakers, we require the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL IBT: 100
- TOEFL PBT: 600
- TOEFL computer based: 250
- IELTS: 7
Fees and Financials
- Tuition fees for the programme are set at £20,700 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and accommodation costs are not covered by the fees.
- There is an application fee of £130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Tuition fees may be subject to change.
For more information on the payment methods, please contact the admissions team.