- social media marketing
- online marketing trends
- digital marketing strategy.
Why choose this course?
- effective use of social media and digital channels
- how to build an online community
- the latest digital technology and innovation.
- developed with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) requirements
- supported by leading employers in the sector, namely:
- Grain Ltd
- Simon Inc Ltd
- Target Internet Ltd
- a highly competitive qualification with potential for sustainable recruitment.
Extended MSc Digital Marketing
- Advanced Study Skills
- Critical Thinking, Analysis and Evaluation
Our teaching staff
Our teaching staff includes Emmanuel Mensah Asiedu, Lecturer in Marketing and Management with 15 years' academic experience. Emmanuel's research interest is in areas of marketing, strategy, marketing communications a branding, mobile phone technology and Small Business Entrepreneurship in developing economies.
The Claude Littner Business School
The University of West London is proud to offer students the opportunity to study at the Claude Littner Business School. We have strong links with national and international employers and our graduates find employment in multiple sectors – often in senior positions.
We are a leading provider of national and international business and finance education – we can give you the knowledge and skills to flourish and to get your ideas off the ground.
Career and study progression
- digital marketing project management
- digital marketing management
- market and business research
- international digital brand management.
This may be in a variety of organisations such as civil service or intergovernmental organisation or in the private and public sectors. This MSc course is also designed to produce graduates with advanced expertise and skills in dealing with contemporary marketing challenges in order to pave the way for students to progress to leadership roles in a range of public and private sector organisations (including multinational and global companies).
On completing the course, students will be capable of benefiting from doctoral and further professional study including the ability to participate in individual research. Doctorate study enables you to develop research and generic skills to equip you to operate successfully as a professional researcher.
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Online Consumer Behaviour and Multi-Cultural Brand Management
- Contemporary Marketing Challenges
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Corporate Global Marketing and Responsibility
- New Venture Development and Project Management
- Digital Marketing Project (including research methods)
You will need:
- an honours degree 2.2 or equivalent in any subject / discipline, or
- a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma.
If you do not hold the above qualifications but have extensive work experience, you are invited to apply. Your application will be assessed through an interview and written tasks.
Extended MSc Digital Marketing
To study the Extended MSc Digital Marketing programme you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree
- International students need to meet our English language requirements of IELTS 6.5 or above and a minimum of 5.5 for each of the individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
- We will also consider you for this course with IELTS between 6.0-6.5 - in this case you would need to complete an English language course during your first semester, which we provide at no additional cost.
International requirements for standard MSc Digital Marketing
International students need to meet our English language requirement at IELTS 6.5 or above, and a minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
In some countries where teaching is in English, we may accept local qualifications.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 7, 2019