Develop your competencies in digital marketing and data analytics, and become the new generation of marketing technologists.
- For students holding a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- MSc in approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- 18 months including a 4 to 6-month internship (120 ECTS).
- Taught in English.
- Delivered in Paris & Shanghai with a learning trip to San Francisco.
18 months to become a digital marketing professional
Acquire the fundamentals of digital marketing
The courses provide the strategic skills to successfully guide companies’ strategies in a digital world that is overflowing with data on customers, products and interactions. By the end of the first semester, you will be able to walk into any company and become digital-savvy professionals who know how to benefit from an explosive growth of online technologies to develop business.
Innovate in a data‐rich business environment
The MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science also focuses on data analytics which includes business, coding, database access, data science and machine learning with Python. The program is designed to make you understand the most innovative technologies and acquire the skills to manage the upcoming technological disruptions in marketing.
Meet the real needs of recruiters
Recruiters are facing a real challenge to find young talents with a “dual competency”, capable of bringing a real added value to industries facing a deep digital transformation. Many companies are already collaborating with emlyon business school and recruiting students such as Amazon, IBM, Google, TF1, Facebook or Microsoft.
The MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science pedagogy uniquely combines a strong academic background in business studies, marketing, data analysis and strategy with an in‐depth and specific digital knowledge and data-driven marketing.
An example of companies that participate in the program, host company visits and conferences are 1000mercis, Amazon, AXA, Capgemini, Converteo, Criteo, Facebook, GE, Google, Hilti, IBM, Microsoft, Orange, Saint-Gobain and TF1.
Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which includes workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc.
The Careers Services Department provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector-specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Graduate employment results
Naturally, no statistics are available related to recent graduates as the program is new. But you can refer to emlyon business school employability averages for our other Master’s programs. Taking the experience and historical data into account, you could reasonably expect:
- Employment rates of 90% within 6 months.
- A minimum average salary of €40/45k based on graduate salaries over the last few years for our MSc in programs.
- Geographic location: worldwide, with generally 70 % in France for the first job upon graduation, mostly in Paris.
Are you eligible?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4.
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort).
Pricing is for the 2020 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
About the School
Created in 1872 and based in Lyon, France, with multiple international campuses, emlyon business school is a top European business school devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and internati ... Read More