MSc in Communication and Digital Marketing
Emphasis will be given to the regional and global dynamics that influence the strategic and creative direction of promotional campaigns. The program will also engage students to challenge the impact of new technologies on promotional and media-related issues. Overall students will gain the necessary strategic competencies and soft skills in order to assess and evaluate current and future trends that are challenging the theory and function of international communications and digital marketing.
Program entirely taught in English
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COMMUNICATION AND ADVERTISING STRATEGY
- COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING STRATEGY
- CORPORATE PUBLIC RELATIONS IN AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT
- TRADITIONAL ADVERTISING AND MEDIA PLANNING
Winter Session Abroad
- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- THE ROLE OF ICT IN ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATION
- INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
- MARKETING OF INNOVATION
- METRICS AND CONSUMER DATA MANAGEMENT IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- CREATIVE DIGITAL ADVERTISING STRATEGIES
- FRENCH LANGUAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- (FOREIGN LANGUAGE FOR FRENCH STUDENTS)
- PREPARATION FOR GRADUATING PROJECT
1) First degree (Bachelors) in any discipline or equivalent*.
2) English proficiency: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or equivalent.
3) Application form.
4) Interview (possible by phone).
* Cases will be considered individually
RENNES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS appears in the Financial Times ranking among the top 90 Management schools in the world at the 35th position and is ranked 7th among the post-preparatory programs in France. Our position in this prestigious ranking is the result of our commitment to academic excellence recognized by the leading international accreditation organizations AACSB, and AMBA and EQUIS.
This school offers programs in: