MSc Digital Business Analytics is designed to provide students with competences and the know-how to thrive in dynamic business environments.
Participants will learn to master business analysis, advanced techniques, and digital tools that will give them a competitive advantage in today’s and tomorrow's business world. It forms future executive consultants to play crucial roles in decision making of organizations, technology strategy, corporate innovation, business optimization and development of existing companies or start-ups. The programme combines theory and practice to develop applied research skills needed to win in the digital age.
The programme explores diverse digital business models, analytical frameworks and new tools that shape today’s business environment. It prepares future consultants to become executives and part of the international community in this digital world. The course prepares students for career opportunities on the international scene in the field of digital business consulting, e-commerce, digital value chain management, digital ventures, and business analytics.
The Leonard de Vinci Business School (EMLV) is close to the companies that shape the economic landscape of tomorrow and therefore trains managers to answer the needs of multinational and global organizations. The school, particularly recommended for its insertion rate of young graduates in their first jobs, helps students to develop their network and gives them great global career perspectives. Several visits to French and international firms as well as to start-ups and one of the most advanced startup ecosystems and business hubs in Europe “La French Tech” are part of the programme.
The MSc Digital Business Analytics programme offers a wide range of opportunities for employment. MSc DBA students may aspire to leadership roles such as:
- Digital Commerce Strategist
- Senior Business Analyst
- Web Analyst and Marketer
- Digital Business Consultant
- Value Chain Manager
- E-Commerce Sales Manager
- Digital Transformation Lead
- M&A and E-Business Analyst
- Digital Financial Economist
- Senior Community Manager
- Digital Market Researcher
- Manager of Digital Products
- Business Analytics Manager
- Digital Marketing & Media Lead
- Head of Digital Operations
- Digital Talent Officer
- Demand Generation Lead
- Digital Transformation Consultant
100% in English
The French Touch experience Several business tours in Paris to experience the French Touch Field trips to gain insight into business & management practices.
French innovation encounters Students will get the opportunity to visit French incubators or accelerators, close encounters with the French Tech and professional fairs.
Scientific research techniques to engage in independent investigation and understanding of particular issues.
In La Défense: the first European Business District Close to the companies that shape the economic landscape of tomorrow.
Passport to an international career Studying in Paris, a step towards an international career.
International campus International students from all around the world.
International Certification Web Analyst Programme™
Modern campus Access to Bloomberg and 3D FabLab Sports facilities 6 fully equipped sports rooms.
EMLV particularly recommended for its rate of insertion of young graduates in their first job helps students to develop their network and give them global career prospects.
40 Student clubs A good way to socialize and share interests.
Personalized tutoring and small class size.
Employability Emphasis on soft skills and coaching on career development.
EMLV responds to a demand to train executive consultants of multinational organizations.
Corporate partners EMLV has developed a network with over 100 firms that come to the school to meet and recruit students, give conferences, assess projects.
Students will be able to make decisions in dynamic environments. They will know how to:
- Analyze organizations and enhance them with digital transformation.
- Identify and use applied research techniques to solve complex problems with high levels of uncertainty.
- Develop and implement the technology strategy for organizations.
- Inform top management about risks and opportunities based on a data-driven approach.
- Design Key Performance Indicators to follow business strategy implementation and measure performance.
- Organize procurement, vendor and supply chain management.
- Optimize business operations based on advanced business analytics.
- Evaluate and improve digital commerce strategy.
- Analyze, propose and estimate the value of digital business ventures.
- Manage global projects.
- Speak several languages.
- Master communication techniques.
- Carry out a research project - Dissertation.
- Propose solutions in the core business areas of international.
- Use digital tools in international.
Erik Ernesto Vázquez graduated from a doctoral degree at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne in the United Kingdom and Grenoble École de Management in France where he specialized in digital business. He has an MBA from the University of North Carolina in the United States and holds an Engineering degree from UDEM in Mexico. He has held positions as a consultant, financial accountant, marketing representative, and sales territory manager for Fortune 100s companies in the United States and Latin America. Erik has been MBA director, director for studies in business administration and human resources as well as a tenured professor in digital business before joining Léonard de Vinci Business School (EMLV).
- 4-year international Bachelor degree (240 ECTS or equivalent)
- English level IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Why an MSc in Digital Business Analytics at the Leonard de Vinci Business School?
- A modern campus in La Défense, Paris business centre.
- Intercultural experience.
- Partnerships with multinational firms.
- Sports facilities & more than 40 clubs.
- Interactive projects with sister schools ESILV (engineering school) and IIM (internet and multimedia school).
- Emphasis on soft skills and employability.
- Small class size.
- Individual attention.
- Teaching faculty: PhD professors and professionals.
- Scientific research techniques to engage in independent investigation and understanding of particular issues.
- Access to Learning Centre, Bloomberg terminals and FabLab (3D printers).