Proper understanding of Corporate Governance requires a thorough background in business economics combined with a genuinely international, multicultural perspective on the problems involved. Hanken offers a rich and absorbing MSc in Corporate Governance. It is designed to train corporate governance experts.
Upon graduation you will:
1) have a solid foundation for your governance expertise
2) know the nuances of various governance models like the ones practiced in the US/UK, continental Europe or in the Nordic countries
3) have developed a knack for identifying real-life governance issues and finding ways of addressing them.
The basic entrance requirements are:
1) a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. In addition, the applicant must have a sufficient academic background in economic sciences.
2) all applicants also need to take GMAT or GRE in order to be eligible for admission.
3) a high level of proficiency in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 17, 2017